Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Sinners Confess

Started by graciep [2672290] on in General Discussion.

10 replies · 449 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
19
Authority score
51 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100
graciep [2672290]
I’ve been so curious since I read the article if anyone knows who was stealing plushies from their roommate?! I’m sure that account is fedded now but who is the roomie and do they know now??

someone gimme the TEA
Cheesus [505043] Wiki Contributor
Ice of all things should know what tea is, c'mon.

Tbh I didnt know what it meant either. Figured its some British zoomer slang for the goods, the answer etc
Solaris [459981]
I thought that when you are talking about tea like this it is also meant to be a pun, where instead of tea it is just the letter T which stands for truth.
hemi [2165616]
Eh, the way they admitted it almost seems like one of those "I truly didn't know" cases.

Will probably get a slap on the wrist, temp fed if that, in the same manner noobs who make multis just for fun not knowing it's illegal do.
dark95 [2321537]
Asking the real question here:

Did the guy whose plushies were stolen without him noticing also get a temporary ban for "account sharing" considering everyone leaves Torn open and never actually log out from their devices xD
hemi [2165616]
If the guy didn't know he was being thieved from, then he's not willingly participating in account sharing.

Plot twist: the thief and the "roommate's" accounts are operated by the same individual who has multi personality disorder.