Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Trashing items bug

Started by Manflu [2975169] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 109 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
38 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
Manflu [2975169]
Recently went through my inventory to clear out items that were worth about 1k ish or less when I encountered a bug. I would press the trash icon and nothing would happen, except the icon getting brighter indicating it had been pressed/tapped.

I tried spamming the trash icon and it eventually gave me the confirmation "would you like to trash xxx" and let me trash these items but it also seems to have trashed items I didn't intend to, such as my paint mask. That item is worth a lot more than 1k and I am also currently grinding graffiti crimes so I would not have intentionally trashed it.

This happened on mobile, device specs are:
Device: Honor 90
Android version: 13
Browser: Kiwi ( with TornTools, though the item not trashing has been encountered without TT enabled)
Network: WiFi (1gb fibre)

Screenshot of me encountering the item not trashing on a plastic Sword (with tools disabled) https://snipboard.io/DUhNfM.jpg

Lastly if there's any way of getting the paint mask back I would appreciate it
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Can you replicate the issue in Incognito mode with all of your scripts and extensions turned off?
Manflu [2975169]
I was able to replicate, screenshot of the same item doing nothing when I first tap trash (using same device and browser in incognito mode with tools off) https://snipboard.io/2tSWJw.jpg