This thread is to gauge interest on persons who would love to see Pot Limit - Omaha introduced as another Poker Game. =]
Omaha - Pot Limit
Started by Digitalwealth [3052159] on in Poker.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
I voted yes but I wanted tournaments also and I have not played in one since they gave it to me. The shame.
Biggest issue with adding game modes is the "Urf Problem", popularized by League of Legends. If you give the playerbase multiple game modes that are mutually exclusive, you will split the playerbase in half, to the detriment of both game modes.
...