Read some H P Lovecraft, then you will know...
Cuthulu
Started by TheEgg [2670101] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 42 / 42 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I believe they are hinting at the incorrect spelling of Cthulhu
Who is H P Lovecraft?
Google is your friend...
Sure.....
I'm definitely not a very confused noob
I'm definitely not a very confused noob
Harry Potter Lovecraft, duh
This post has not been given enough Karma
It's all so clear now
Don't make me hurt you...
H P Lovecraft was as a xenaphobe who would not be published now. He was brilliant in his work, luckily this goes not come out in his writing, and he wrote about old gods, gods that had nothing ti do with humans...
H P Lovecraft was as a xenaphobe who would not be published now. He was brilliant in his work, luckily this goes not come out in his writing, and he wrote about old gods, gods that had nothing ti do with humans...
grrr! I don't know why I can't get it to just do what it should do.. but here is a link that quickly explains Lovecraft.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0APF-1f5pc0
*Thanks Leafeh for sorting me out :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0APF-1f5pc0
*Thanks Leafeh for sorting me out :)
His fears is basically all he write about, they defined his work.
Pretty much...
A xenaphobe in New York will do that to you...
Imagine Nova in Harlem, not a good place...
A xenaphobe in New York will do that to you...
Imagine Nova in Harlem, not a good place...
A racist cat, or some kind of mountainous fish man maybe I can't quite remember
Downvoted for orthographical irregularities.
R-
R-
ALL HAIL CTHULHU
No thank you
what are they hiding? how deep does it go??
Triwizard cup jule ball? Very very cringe Harry Potter Lovecraft.
As a sidenote, don't worry, I, the great Cthulhu, am watching over you children always.
As a sidenote, don't worry, I, the great Cthulhu, am watching over you children always.