I know barely anyone knows who I am but this game was fun to play for a little while and it was a great experience. I just realized that I have my whole life ahead of me so I didn’t want to spend most of my early years wasting my time, peace ?? Edit: itch got me back for a bit if you need something contact me
Goodbye
Started by Jarheads_ [2934817] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 82 / 82 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 82
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 34 / 100
- Story score
- 65 / 100
- Engagement score
- 80 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- miusidu [2110377]
· 138 likes ·
There is no better use of your time than playing torn 24 hours a day - Cute [2068379]
· 39 likes ·
God I wish that were me - Yaminos [2108464]
· 35 likes ·
Time played Jarheads_, 1d 6h 30m 34s you played an average of 15-20m a day. u can just admit its too hard for you lol
There is no better use of your time than playing torn 24 hours a day
rip
God I wish that were me
Can I have all your stuff?
wasting your time..... WASTING YOUR TIME?????
Bruh this is anything BUT wasting your time.....
Bye, you don't deserve torn. xD
Bruh this is anything BUT wasting your time.....
Bye, you don't deserve torn. xD
Doesn’t look like she even played all that much anyways.
Time played
Jarheads_, 1d 6h 30m 34s
you played an average of 15-20m a day. u can just admit its too hard for you lol
Jarheads_, 1d 6h 30m 34s
you played an average of 15-20m a day. u can just admit its too hard for you lol
congrats on escaping before you got sucked in
OK seeya next week in your comeback thread.
See ya... can I have your stuff?
I will sleep much better knowing this information.
doh!
or playing 20 minutes a day, lol
I have just one question?? Who hurt you?
We could learn from this.
We won't. But we could.
We won't. But we could.
So many times throughout the day doing things you can easily log in and play Torn simultaneously. Ok, the time it takes me to have a crap has doubled but Torn is a long.. forget it, bye
congratulations you just won the game