I know that there was a discussion where Ched said that there was a thought about the realistic possibility for items to be worn together. I get it. I just don’t get how when it is physically possible to balance a witch’s hat on top of a motorcycle helmet, it is not allowed here in Torn. I am able to shove my combat boots into my platform shoes with no problem. I kick ass with that combo! Yet.. every Halloween I have to make the choice to either wear my favorite Halloween item or keep the extra protection of my motorcycle helmet.
I looked to see if there was any reasoning and I did not find anything.
That could be because the search function is not very effective. I put the word witch’s in quotes but that doesn’t work at limiting to only pulling up the word “witch’s.” Also, I tried limiting it to titles but it gave me occasions in the body of the thread.
So this is my query. Can it be fixed? Placing a hat on top of other stuff seems pretty simple.
I looked to see if there was any reasoning and I did not find anything.
That could be because the search function is not very effective. I put the word witch’s in quotes but that doesn’t work at limiting to only pulling up the word “witch’s.” Also, I tried limiting it to titles but it gave me occasions in the body of the thread.
So this is my query. Can it be fixed? Placing a hat on top of other stuff seems pretty simple.