It has crossed my mind that we have a booster item that refills energy, casino tokens but not nerve. We the citizens of Torn City desperately need such an item, especially since the release of Crimes 2.0, a very nerve hungry activity.
We have precedence with there being point refills for energy, nerve and casino tokens.
My suggestion is that we have an item like an FHC that refills your energy, and a casino pass that provides 50 casino tokens, maybe a booster item that refills or partially refills the nerve bar.
I even have a suggestion on what that item could be. Drawing inspiration from the book of Carols, The Anarchist Cookbook: Refills Nerve Bar and uses 6 hours of booster cooldown.
Of course it could be a cracker jack box, I wouldn't care much, as long as we get more nerve lol. Please and thank you!
We have precedence with there being point refills for energy, nerve and casino tokens.
My suggestion is that we have an item like an FHC that refills your energy, and a casino pass that provides 50 casino tokens, maybe a booster item that refills or partially refills the nerve bar.
I even have a suggestion on what that item could be. Drawing inspiration from the book of Carols, The Anarchist Cookbook: Refills Nerve Bar and uses 6 hours of booster cooldown.
Of course it could be a cracker jack box, I wouldn't care much, as long as we get more nerve lol. Please and thank you!