Certain drugs could have affects on racing performance positive and negative. Addiction can cause negative effects. Could potentially increase market. Also a dui/dwi random to curb to much potential increase in racing. And up the rewards for racing
Drug increae/Decrease racing performance
Started by Nrevindo [2958332] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 24 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 34 / 100
Which drugs would have positive effects and which ones would have negative effects? And what would those effects be?
What sort of negative effects would addiction cause?
How would that increase markets?
Is there too much potential increase in racing to begin with?
What sort of rewards are you suggesting?
What sort of negative effects would addiction cause?
How would that increase markets?
Is there too much potential increase in racing to begin with?
What sort of rewards are you suggesting?
I like the idea however I think a change like this would deter the already limited people interested from racing.
I understand your thought process here with DWIs/DUIs. However, considering Racing is optional & bought by points and also give the fact that Racing has significantly less Rewards compared to other aspects of Torn, re-doing all drugs to effect Racing doesn't seem logical to me.
I also agree with JackKelly that you need to put more thought and details behind your Suggestion.
I also agree with JackKelly that you need to put more thought and details behind your Suggestion.