Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Closed forum

Started by D_BOSS [2736054] on in Graveyard.

101 replies · 1.4k views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 102 / 102 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

QueenOfNothing [2746730]
Please don't listen to her, she'll tell you she got mugged for 47m but got mugged by whoever for 1$, didn't self hosp, AND insulted several of her faction mates. She won't last long on here.
D_BOSS [2736054]
This forum has become a place for people to hawk and spit I realized... Spitting lies here only reveals ones true nature , as you try to discredit me, I only get stronger b the attention you give me and until u realize u wasting ur time im basking in all my stardom!! I dont even know you Mrs chemist...lol...these agents