How long? Betting can satisfy our need of quick money, Will it change in the future?
GAMBLER
Started by impery [3105068] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 31
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 57 / 100
- Engagement score
- 68 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- pussy [2797641]
· 23 likes ·
can we prevent noobs from making forum posts for like at least 7 days, what the f**k is this - Hamr [2027992]
· 19 likes ·
[image: media.tenor.com] - Quinxa [2730602]
· 3 likes ·
(Verse 1) On a dark and twisted forum, where the gamers meet online, I met a wise old player, said his name was Impery (sigh). He whispered, "Son, I'll teach you 'bout Torn.com's grand design, If you're gonna play the …
Mentioned in this thread
I mean do we get loterei ticket. Or a random dude pop up and give us info about secret place. With a very rare bet item
More like satisfy Cheds need to quickly relieve you of your money.
I'm playing Torn. What game are you playing? Sounds crazy!
can we prevent noobs from making forum posts for like at least 7 days, what the f**k is this
Not a fan of loterei ticket or secret place? cmon dood
I'd be a fan if I knew what it was, those things sound cool as shit
At level 7. Get to leveling. Wiki
This looks just like... Graveyard fertilizer!!
Perfect for the other 20 green leaf posts we had this week
Is this your main game, though?
You are going to lose everything and go bankrupt if you bet all in everyday.
Behave yourselves.
Behave yourselves.
(Verse 1)
On a dark and twisted forum, where the gamers meet online,
I met a wise old player, said his name was Impery (sigh).
He whispered, "Son, I'll teach you 'bout Torn.com's grand design,
If you're gonna play the game, you gotta read between the lines."
(Chorus)
You got to know when to hit the hospital,
Know when to buy some stocks,
Know when to rob a bank or just check the mailbox.
Every player's know-how is what'll make you strong,
'Cause in the world of Torn.com, you got to play it smart and long.
(Verse 2)
He said, "Son, I've seen it all here, from the forum to the street,
From the bustling city alleys to the island and elite.
You'll make some friends and enemies, some victories and defeat,
But if you want to survive, here's the lesson that's complete."
(Chorus)
You got to know when to hit the hospital,
Know when to buy some stocks,
Know when to rob a bank or just check the mailbox.
Every player's know-how is what'll make you strong,
'Cause in the world of Torn.com, you got to play it smart and long.
(Bridge)
Now, every hand's a gamble, and every move's a bet,
You can't count on luck alone; it's the knowledge you can get.
So, if you're gonna play this game, remember what I said,
You got to play it like a pro, or you'll end up in the red.
(Verse 3)
Now, when the night had ended, and the forum lights grew dim,
I thanked old Impery's wisdom; it was time to log in.
I knew I had some choices, some decisions to begin,
But with the gambler's guidance, I was bound to win.
(Chorus)
You got to know when to hit the hospital,
Know when to buy some stocks,
Know when to rob a bank or just check the mailbox.
Every player's know-how is what'll make you strong,
'Cause in the world of Torn.com, you got to play it smart and long.
(Outro)
You got to play it smart and long,
In the world of Torn.com, you got to stay strong,
With Impery's wisdom, you can't go wrong,
In the world of Torn.com, you got to play it smart and long.
On a dark and twisted forum, where the gamers meet online,
I met a wise old player, said his name was Impery (sigh).
He whispered, "Son, I'll teach you 'bout Torn.com's grand design,
If you're gonna play the game, you gotta read between the lines."
(Chorus)
You got to know when to hit the hospital,
Know when to buy some stocks,
Know when to rob a bank or just check the mailbox.
Every player's know-how is what'll make you strong,
'Cause in the world of Torn.com, you got to play it smart and long.
(Verse 2)
He said, "Son, I've seen it all here, from the forum to the street,
From the bustling city alleys to the island and elite.
You'll make some friends and enemies, some victories and defeat,
But if you want to survive, here's the lesson that's complete."
(Chorus)
You got to know when to hit the hospital,
Know when to buy some stocks,
Know when to rob a bank or just check the mailbox.
Every player's know-how is what'll make you strong,
'Cause in the world of Torn.com, you got to play it smart and long.
(Bridge)
Now, every hand's a gamble, and every move's a bet,
You can't count on luck alone; it's the knowledge you can get.
So, if you're gonna play this game, remember what I said,
You got to play it like a pro, or you'll end up in the red.
(Verse 3)
Now, when the night had ended, and the forum lights grew dim,
I thanked old Impery's wisdom; it was time to log in.
I knew I had some choices, some decisions to begin,
But with the gambler's guidance, I was bound to win.
(Chorus)
You got to know when to hit the hospital,
Know when to buy some stocks,
Know when to rob a bank or just check the mailbox.
Every player's know-how is what'll make you strong,
'Cause in the world of Torn.com, you got to play it smart and long.
(Outro)
You got to play it smart and long,
In the world of Torn.com, you got to stay strong,
With Impery's wisdom, you can't go wrong,
In the world of Torn.com, you got to play it smart and long.
Yes
Where secrete place with lotterei?? Do share once you find it :)
Quick! someone change their name to Lotterei and message them saying “give me all your money!”
sounds like you belong in the super villians club , them guys have all the secrets youll fit right in ! send an application
Factions | TORN
Factions | TORN
Mentions: BANE [50437]
Psst.
The password to the secret place is
DN.
The password to the secret place is
DN.
This should be a suggestion. Only let them post in Q&A and NR while they have a greenleaf or something.