Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Shock OP?

Started by ElbasG [2429206] on in General Discussion.

66 replies · 3.78k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 67 / 67 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

PMV [1577993]
If ched doesnt do anything with this and I quit again some day, I'm going to log out with a prod/taser and maybe my deadly jackhammer and like 10m ammo of each.

People doing missions are going to hate me.
Candymonster [1632600]
You ever wonder why people can't keep secrets to themselves or just tell a couple people??? Why do you have to tell the world
dakoolnoob [1101365]
It's a dumb bonus that'll have to be nerfed soon, otherwise we'll be entering the speed/dex whore era with everyone trying to stalemate defends or avoid stalemating attacks by trying to dodging shock hits.
Kasto [2151656]
Ched a couple days ago "Man, you all really need to relax a little. We're not total f**king morons here...".

Ched releases this. How did this get past the testing?
Ilmatar [641520]
Shocking!

Electric power!
-E-L-E-C-T-R-I-C-
Let's get electric.

-Leila K
Probly lives in Torn now searching dump with all the e to sell for food.
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer
It was due to a bug during Duke's automated attacks on players who have outstanding loans. It was fixed earlier this morning. Thanks.
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer
Yeah, I don't think it's OP. Both the Cattle Prod and Taser were very carefully tuned to serve this new niche, I'm very much all about creating new unique playstyles, as long as we don't disrupt the others too much. That said, we're always open to feedback and suggestions from the community.
Duke [4] NPC
If yous are up for round two Duke's game if yous are. Yous gone and unlocked a new kink what Duke aint even know he enjoys. I'll even wear my sleepin mask for ya. Don't make Duke do it to himselfs by stickin forks in the plug socket again.