I just had a random idea and it most likely has already been suggested in the past.
Jail crimes. Could be a later update to crimes 2.0 It's kind of a dumb idea because most people don't stay in jail very long if they don't want to. But a set of unique crimes that are only available when you are incarcerated would be cool IMO. You could have ones like make Pruno, Be a lookout, Murder, Smuggle drugs, etc.
I think Jail has potential to be developed into something a little more involved with more activities to make it fun to go along with the new updated crimes 2.0. There could be unique items and stuff like a dirty shiv haha.
Just spitballing here folks
Gorgon out
*edit*
It would appear after finishing my post no one has busted me
Edit Edit
Someone busted me as I was typing the first edit xD
Jail crimes. Could be a later update to crimes 2.0 It's kind of a dumb idea because most people don't stay in jail very long if they don't want to. But a set of unique crimes that are only available when you are incarcerated would be cool IMO. You could have ones like make Pruno, Be a lookout, Murder, Smuggle drugs, etc.
I think Jail has potential to be developed into something a little more involved with more activities to make it fun to go along with the new updated crimes 2.0. There could be unique items and stuff like a dirty shiv haha.
Just spitballing here folks
Gorgon out
*edit*
It would appear after finishing my post no one has busted me
Edit Edit
Someone busted me as I was typing the first edit xD