Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

All mods

Started by Cat2001 [852997] on in Achievements.

9 replies · 445 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
49
Authority score
51 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100
Bish [141605]
I guess I'll piggyback in this thread because I've just achieved it too. After waiting for absolute ages for the thermal sight to come up on special offer, it finally came today. Was definitely faster progress working on this once they released the Lo Squalo Waste stock.

Well done, Cat2001.

[image: i.gyazo.com]
Who_knows_who [2176999]
I think you’ll need to do more than 53 missions to get there!! (>_<;) Haha

Eileen_M, you know I say this in good fun!! (^__~) Keep doin’ you because your flying stats are insane!! (o_O;) \(^__^)/