34 replies · 698 views · thread synced · 4 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:35 / 35 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
35
Discussion span
→
Authority score
62 / 100
Historical score
50 / 100
Story score
62 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
CloudJumper[1636201] · 5 likes · We have opened a ticket with Enterprise support to get this addressed.
_SCOFIELD_[1441750]
· 4 likes · [image: cdn.discordapp.com] Ched: What lag? Everything is fine with Torn. Must be a you problem.
_SCOFIELD_[1441750]
· 4 likes · Attack loader takes ages to load… Items page - loadout takes ages to load… I don’t think the problem is torn as a whole being slow but particular areas. Actually no, all pages are very slow... takes ~5 seconds to …
I am using on mobile with iOS, safari browser. connecting to Pod17 server.
Every page and action like clicking crime buttons takes longer loading time. Only chat is as running as usual.
My internet line is good. Cleared Caches already but it is not fixed.
CloudJumper[1636201]Staff · #2
I am not seeing any issues on our side. Are you able to replicate the issue in another browser or using another network (WiFi/mobile)? You can also try using a VPN service, if you have access to one.
I've checked the production environment and your account - I found no slowness.
When you say it takes a long time to load, are we talking many seconds? It could be a cloudflare routing issue perhaps - doy ou have access to a VPN you could try to see if it improves?
I have tried 3 mobile browsers (TornPDA, Mozilla FireFox, Chrome) with in and out of VPN for all. (Sry that I can’t easily access on my desktop today)
I found that it extremely slow when I try to open Burgulary Tab under Crime Tab, City Tab from Menu.
What I extremely slow means it take over 8 sec to enter the link after clicked. And yah most of other tabs are also slow than as usual like take 3~5sec to enter.
Tried pc using VPN and without VPN, Chrome, Firefox, and Edge.
Tried rebooting pc, twice.
Android also a little sluggish using Torn app and Kiwi browser.
It is nothing huge, just a few seconds delay.
When I take a xanax for example, it takes about 5 seconds for the operation to cycle and display the confirmation message.
Crimes have a similar delay before displaying the success/failure.
Pages just seem to be taking an extra second or so to load.
Other websites seem to be working as usual, google searches, random pages from random searches, and other non Torn related websites that I visit often.
thought it was just me, so even tried disabling all browser extensions/scripts.
No change, no clue.
At least two others mentioned it in faction chat and discord earlier today, but I haven't heard much else about it in the past few hours.
zstorm[2268511] · #9
been slow on my side as well both TornPDA and two PCs on chrome... clicking train button or attacking like click one button, wait for like 4 seconds before i can click another button, item loading from items is also slower than usual...
I don’t think the problem is torn as a whole being slow but particular areas.
Actually no, all pages are very slow... takes ~5 seconds to load the page after the sidebar and news ticker/ headers are loaded...
I'm playing from Singapore. At first I thought it was a Cloudfare issue on the Asia server too but then my friends from UK also said they were facing this problem...
Yes it is still slow and I try using my Wi-Fi and also with mobile Data but slowing as usual. Slow is not good for mugger and also bidding Auction House also. Taking too long loading pages should be fixed. Thanks.
This bug report highly co-relates with the plausibility that lag inducing scripts are the cause and are being rampantly abused and utilized by a large group of select players. Please take a look while you can, thanks.
yea the time it takes for each crime load takes at least 3 seconds every time I click on the button. The same goes with attacks, once I click the attack button, before I can load the person is already downed. I don't think it is my wifi because I receive 500mbps and it wasn't like this before. I'm playing in Malaysia.