Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

(edited to empty thread)

Started by NotB4-S3NS3I [2237741] on in Graveyard.

16 replies · 229 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
17
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
14
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100
NotB4-S3NS3I [2237741]

I don't want to ask the staff to grave this thread feels maybe nothing will happen to my reputation after all.

Whole thread post edited and removed.

 

Edit: September 20 2024 I originally posted something that doesn't make sense or has a lot of swear words. I decided to edit it because I felt bad after seeing replies. As the user britishbenji said my post has no point.

NotB4-S3NS3I [2237741]
1 + 1 = 10 in binary
But if it's in base 10 it will be 2

And this thread posts/replies by me are edited to contain nothing previously typed
Anas_killer_007 [2812707]
You can simply stop posting in the forums, you won't get downvoted if you never post, iam sure your faction has enough people to talk to and help you with whatever your currently going through
Sif [2746266]
Mate… you’re trying too hard. Karma does not matter.

edit after reading your previous thread: Please understand a dislike doesn’t make someone toxic. You can almost guarantee yourself someone will dislike a post and Q&A posts won’t get likes because unless it’s a great question it’s probably been asked before or there is an answer somewhere easy enough to find.
BritishBenji [2257611]
I disliked the thread simply because it has no point. That, and you started the thread with "You're not going to like this thread"

Torn isn't really the place to be venting your issues out, especially the issues you're saying you have.

I'd honestly suggest getting some real help from a real therapist if you're going through what you say you are.
Zanz [2830805]
Here's some food for thought, other peoples opinion of you is only as valuable as you allow it to be. So, if someone dislikes your post, move on. It won't hurt you. It doesn't cost you money. It won't affect your latency to torn servers. You're still welcome to Mexico.

If you want to vent, vent, but I would recommend finding a better place with a more supportive community for that than the torn forums.
Nohs [2928731]
This isnt something to vent in a forum, they'll just think you're looking for attention and troll you. you should talk to a professional or at least contemplate to yourself and reflect. Thats what i do :)
Sweeney_Todd [27468]
You don't need karma, it's pointless, but...

Have a point...

Don't whinge or fake life adversaties...

Make interesting posts or make people laugh...

Join Monarch and circle jerk each other...

That's about it...
Sepulchrave [2092631]
Why would you want to avoid dislikes?

Are you a pussy? Do you play Torn to please people who don't give a shit about you?

Dislikes are badges of honour. A properly-trained intellect is always happy to have pissed off the lumpenproles.

Always speak your mind, unless you figure out that you're an idiot, in which case shut up.

(Oh hell...I just read the whole OP. My advice to you is - shut up. You've hardly learned to form a proper sentence, let alone a coherent thought. Stay in school. Learn to use your brain and practice your written communication skills. Then worry about your karma.)
Bovril [2175036]
What has all that 'foster home' guff got to do with you getting dislikes? Your posting style gets the dislikes, pure and simple.
NotB4-S3NS3I [2237741]
I made a mistake because I thought I can close my account again after... I know you don't want to read this if you want because I edited everything. So whatever you dislike I don't care whatever. Take your time

At least I didn't waste caffinecon calander event and waste hours thinking of another thread saying Ched is a dictator.