Ask someone adove you to truth or dare(starting with me). If you like it give a thumbs up.
Truth or dare
Started by bfff9 [3032729] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 18 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
Most-liked replies
I dare you to give me 10 million
I will do truth instead
How much money would you give away as a dare?
Edit; 8 Days, no reply.....no fun......
Edit; 8 Days, no reply.....no fun......
I will do dare (I dare you do Russian roulette (foot for 10k each with 2 different ppl total ). (2 games)