Hi all, this game is great when everyone is having fun. Unfortunately when we run across certain people in this game they can get irritating. They think the keyboard makes them invincible fools with huge egos when they are just childish immature turds that just need to be blown away in the wind. Well this turd has stuck around since his faction lost a war against the faction Im in. He attacked me after the war mugged me and ran like a sore loser and a coward. I laughed. And this is just a bit of his attempts of harassment:
Shiva_Raam: I mugged lil girlie let your daddies bounty me up again
Inevitable13: You’re a piece of trash. You’re actions are immature. You’re actions did this. I did nothing and asked nothing of anyone and you try to victimize me bc you have some kind of mental health issues. Just leave it alone and go away. If you don’t they won’t stop and I’ll sit by and laugh
Shiva_Raam: Ask your daddies bounty me again i wanna see how much they love they're lil fag friend,go on i dont mind if they dont stop
Shiva_Raam: ?Faction full of fags
Shiva_Raam: 'I dID nOthiNG' bruh your a little girlie that depends on your daddies bounties?lil girlie,how daddy Zappers semen taste in your mouth
if you don’t mind teaching this fool a lesson that would be great.
Let’s keep this game fun! Don’t be foolish
Thanks for your time
Shiva_Raam: I mugged lil girlie let your daddies bounty me up again
Inevitable13: You’re a piece of trash. You’re actions are immature. You’re actions did this. I did nothing and asked nothing of anyone and you try to victimize me bc you have some kind of mental health issues. Just leave it alone and go away. If you don’t they won’t stop and I’ll sit by and laugh
Shiva_Raam: Ask your daddies bounty me again i wanna see how much they love they're lil fag friend,go on i dont mind if they dont stop
Shiva_Raam: ?Faction full of fags
Shiva_Raam: 'I dID nOthiNG' bruh your a little girlie that depends on your daddies bounties?lil girlie,how daddy Zappers semen taste in your mouth
if you don’t mind teaching this fool a lesson that would be great.
Let’s keep this game fun! Don’t be foolish
Thanks for your time