If you wanted help from the game at large why not show more proof of the situation at hand imstead of a small piece of a chat. Is it because perhaps both of you would look bad if more was shown?
Salty turtle
Started by Inevitable13 [2951876] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 36 / 36 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
This post sucks. I will now attempt to hijack the conversation and talk about our favourite flavour of jam. Mine is cherry flavoured, whats yours?
I have a question thou, so we all know who we are talking to :
peanut butter or not with your jam ?
peanut butter or not with your jam ?
Never actually tried it. What I HAVE tried is jam with a hint of honey. Really sweet but it gives a nice flavour
Try it. It's a game changer.
Definitely have to. This conversation is already 10x more enjoyable
Thanks I needed more targets for my Halloween chain list. Added both you and your friend
Peanut butter and honey is really good. So is peanut butter and syrup.
Why are you trying to bring a bad name to turtle kind? I assure you that I know turtles IRL and they'd never do this.
Here’s the best thing for you to do.
1 grave this thread
2 report chat for discrimination
3 add to ignore list in mail, this will block all communication from him including bounty reasons and cash send messages
1 grave this thread
2 report chat for discrimination
3 add to ignore list in mail, this will block all communication from him including bounty reasons and cash send messages
It's fun how reactions from new players are always the same. Talk bad about the other person on gd, and ask for help. Then they get bountied and realise they shouldn't have done that...
You’re a piece of trash. You’re actions are immature. You’re actions did this.
I wish I had a million for every thread that started like this and ended badly
I commend you though, these type of threads always bring a smile to my face when i read the comments from veterans in this game :-)
*Patiently awaits the next one*
I commend you though, these type of threads always bring a smile to my face when i read the comments from veterans in this game :-)
*Patiently awaits the next one*
Okay, so why don't you just chain off them during Halloween instead of trying to make a spectacle of it on the forums?
mini blueberry jam is sooooo good
[image: www.stonewallkitchen.com]
[image: www.stonewallkitchen.com]