Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

eviscerate not applied on successful damaging hit

Started by seintz [2460991] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 51 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100

Most-liked replies

seintz [2460991]
as you can see in the attack's log

seintz hit acesoron with their Butterfly Knife in the Chest for 417

It hasn't applied eviscerate, which has a 100% chance on successful hit if I am not mistaken and even with delta it should still apply (at a reduce effectiveness, acesoron said he doesn't have delta on chest)

I don't think I am missing something that could prevent this, please tell me if I do
seintz [2460991]
yeah so far it is the only example I have, attacker was on mobile so he hasn't noticed if he was eviscerated or not (might just be a logging bug)

Unfortunately I can't provide more information right now but I'll post more logs in case I notice them.

Thank you
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
I will close this report for now. Please submit a new report if this happens again.

Thanks!