Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Wheel Exploit

Started by Rlives [2880091] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 84 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
Rlives [2880091]
I'm currently posting this with Torn Tools enabled.
When taking any wheel, you can stall the result by going to a different tab. I have found this notable using the hospitalization segments of the wheel to self-hosp without using a blood bag. I'm sure with all the other options on the wheel there's room for shenanigans. Possibly manipulating networth or something. I don't know man.
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
The wheel is decided the moment you click spin. So it's impossible to rig it with tabs or anything else.

I'm going to say it was dumb luck that you got face punched by leslie, after stalling the wheel on leslie.
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff
That's intended behaviour for now. If reward is not collected right away, it will be granted on your next StW lobby visit.