I had some friends on my list yesterday, then today they are all gone.
I've checked my logs and they show as being added as friends but they are all gone.
I've added a Friend today the same way i added the others and the new Friend is still there and it says 1 out of 10 lol
Is this a new bug or glitch or something otherworldly wonky stuff?
Everything Browser wise has been cleared now, so that wasnt the problem..i use no scripts so that out of the question as well...
Anyway, thanks for reading :)
I've checked my logs and they show as being added as friends but they are all gone.
I've added a Friend today the same way i added the others and the new Friend is still there and it says 1 out of 10 lol
Is this a new bug or glitch or something otherworldly wonky stuff?
Everything Browser wise has been cleared now, so that wasnt the problem..i use no scripts so that out of the question as well...
Anyway, thanks for reading :)