Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Spaced out, literally

Started by CoolguyRuler [2183404] on in Achievements.

5 replies · 389 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
32
Authority score
50 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100
CoolguyRuler [2183404]
After nearly 5 years(and only 64 cannabis) I've achieved a significantly rare merit without much trying
[image: i.ibb.co]
Really, as suggested by my apathetic usage of drugs, (I've only achieved two merits for taking 50 drugs) this was wholly by accident and defiantly not intended.

If I were more of a Karen, I would complain to the manager about losing 5 nerve but right now I'm pretty happy with the results.

To please you stat nerds out there, i've taken on average one cannabis every 28 days: I guess you could say my usage is spaced out.
I'll see myself to the door...
BrandyQHQ [2899416]
19:45:11 - 14/10/23 You overdosed on some Cannabis from The Quidnunks HQ's armory going to the hospital for 5h 50m and losing 10 energy and 3 nerve


System must have decided that some cannabis od’s were needed yesterday- I got mine in under 20. I’m almost 7 months old. I was going for 50 merit but I’ll take the spaced out merit lol