Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

GRAVE PLEASE

Started by Kallie [2327837] on in Company Discussion.

13 replies · 458 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

Most-liked replies

Kallie [2327837]
18:13:48 17/07/22 The company has increased to rating 1.
18:13:51 07/08/22 The company has increased to rating 2.
18:12:49 14/08/22 The company has increased to rating 3.
18:13:18 28/08/22 The company has increased to rating 4.
18:11:47 18/09/22 The company has increased to rating 5.
18:11:55 09/10/22 The company has increased to rating 6.
18:09:57 13/11/22 The company has increased to rating 7.
18:09:12 08/01/23 The company has increased to rating 8.
18:11:07 19/03/23The company has increased to rating 9.
18:10:14 27/08/23The company has increased to rating 10.
18:09:42 15/10/23The company has decreased to rating 9.
Brother [2590792]

[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Your company is on the verge of staring down, please mention this so that it doesn't go as a scam. [/background]

Kallie [2327837]
It has been on the edge since it became a 10* on 27Aug. I am not willing to pay 4-5 mil a day in advertising for a company that will never bring that in daily. If it goes to 9* it is by Torn design to punish those who are not willing to lose vasts amounts of money on advertising. The fact that you have to pay 2-3x times company income in advertising in order to be one of the high 10* companies is a flaw in the game design. Companies should always earn income and not be required to lose money.

So yeah it may drop to 9* this week or next but it is not due to the employees or how the company is run, it's because so many people are willing to lose tons of money advertising to get 1 more JP a day.

I don't appreciate you are accusing me of being a scammer because I am unwilling to lose money in a company, and will be punished soon for trying to run a successfully company. I have had this company up for sale since it was 9*.

The difference between a 9* and 10* DA is about 100mil a year in flight delay income...but you have to spend close to a 1bil more in advertising to maintain that.
Brother [2590792]

[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]I'm not calling you a scammer, I simply assumed you missed mentioning this fact which I asked you to mention, If I was, my comment would be plain and simple.[/background]




[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Also, I own a DA via a proxy, and I'm generating enough income for 10* and making profit. So you might need to do some tweaking. GL! [/background]