Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

1 BILLION Defense!

Started by Td3h [1785428] on in Achievements.

53 replies · 5.89k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 54 / 54 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
54
Discussion span
→
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
81 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Td3h [1785428]
This might be the stat achievement Im most proud of yet!

After more than 10 years on this game I have finally achieved ONE BILLION DEFENSE! This should finally put me out of reach from everyone that doesnt train strength enough.

[image: i.imgur.com]
RGiskard [1953860]
They called you a glass cannon, but now you're a tempered glass cannon.

Congratulations quite an achievement, but with the warring system the way it is, odds are you'll live in the hospital.
Td3h [1785428]
Very nice! I'm just a slightly bigger mouse in a barn filled with cats these days. But one day I might become a little tiger myself.
dunmugmeh [538353]
i considered assault set but the lack of face protection put me off. so i went with riot set.

There is a school of thought which says get all assault set and a riot helmet.

But i dont know. I think its probably for the best to get the set bonus to armour.
Td3h [1785428]
Thanks, you're absolutely right! I've tried very hard not to overlevel and I think I've succeeded with that. But there's still a long way to go. The warring system does put me in the hospital alot but Monarchs free xanax and energy refills will help me get stronger and avoid that within a few years.