Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

RPG Maker MZ

Started by Raze_King [3053574] on in Gaming.

1 replies · 27 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
4 / 100
Historical score
11 / 100
Story score
18 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
Raze_King [3053574]
Is there anybody who uses RPG maker to make video games?
This will be my first RPG. I'm looking into how to create my own tile sheets and audio for it. I've got a storyline I just need more NPC side quests.
OniOni [1931604]
I've used RPG maker a few times for small little fun projects, good starter tool, plenty of games for sale on steam under $3 are made with RPG maker.