Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

IP Tracing Skill.

Started by NightLiight [2940670] on in Trading Post.

5 replies · 437 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100

Most-liked replies

NightLiight [2940670]
Hello, I'm looking to see who placed a bounty on me recently it was a anonymous hit, an I'm willing to pay in order to figure out who it was. Name a price I will play.
Fermion [2691036] Officer Officer
!Moved to trading post.

As others said, you can have this done by anyone in 7 star + cyber cafe, if they have the job points. Claimed bounties can't be traced. It has to be an active one.