Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Graffiti decrease, too big to call normal?

Started by Lunamoon94 [2183408] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 239 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
Lunamoon94 [2183408]
I know that graffiti gets removed slowly from time to time. But is it normal to get 70 erased at once.


I had 440 in city center but after a trip to switz to rehab, I am at 366.

I am balancing the last 6 locations so it is more clear that the others are still at 430 something and only that one got that big reduction.



I Want to check if this is normal and if there is a way to check it, log doesn't give numbers sadly.

And no crit lately to blame that on it.
CrapDogg [2236701]
Mine counted down as well. Working on getting all to 500, noted the first grafitti location has dropped down to 499 twice now. Not a huge deal, idk, maybe city clean up crew has the ability to wipe away your tag so you drop down?
Lunamoon94 [2183408]
Dropping 1 or 2 is fine and that is how it is supposed to work. But I got more then 70 off in the 4-5 hours I was travelling to rehab.

I am not getting those rep back, am I?
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer
Had you actually visited the graffiti page prior to flying? The graffiti counts are only visibly updated when you visit the page, so those 70 graffiti may have been lost over a far longer duration, but only just applied now.
Lunamoon94 [2183408]
Yes. I did graffiti before flying and after too. Which why it was a big shock to see them gone. Trying to get all to 500 and collect all the unique outcomes before going to next crime. So I am mainly doing graffiti now.

As of today, I will be hitting 500 in 6 out 7 locations.