Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Creating an online store?

Started by SpookyDookie [2998159] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 307 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
SpookyDookie [2998159]
I have completed the web design course under the computer science education field. I'm having trouble finding expanded information on the ability to "create an online store for bootlegged media content" is this an outdated thing that has been patched over? This is a seriously awesome mobile game, and I'd appreciate a seriously awesome answer. Thanks in advance
PureInsanity [2685775]
Are you on Crimes 2.0? It's in bootlegging and you need to be level 50 in bootlegging iirc