I like money
Grave
Started by Tarzan [2753285] on in Faction Recruitment.
Posts archived: 64 / 64 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I don’t know these peeps, but R+ for that great ad
hello forums!
Join us you know you want to
Where is everyone? Hanging out at banty!
There is not a man in your family if you ain’t from banty!
Come join our blood thirsty crew!
Selling losses sucks I came to banty started selling wins made good money and will never sell a loss again!
Just completed 2500 chain! Join us for fun and paydays
Join join join DISCORD YATA AND TORNSTATS are all required
Banty wants you!
this faction have the Totoro's seal of approval. Join now.
Who likes making money!?!?!?
Sell wins not losses join banty shack
Banty Banty Banty
Does anyone read these, I may start a story
you know you want to join us