Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Graved Thread

Started by MidKnightKoi [3094973] on in Graveyard.

37 replies · 1.07k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 38 / 38 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
38
Discussion span
→
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
62 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Asemov [2270413]
I think you're misunderstanding why you're being bountied


The real reason is "Enessian Bounty Services"

Just a silly misunderstanding on your part.

Also whining on the forums is just going to make it worse.

Also - Editing your post is just going to lead to R-'s
flare [2195157] Officer Officer
How to avoid this in the future/stop it from continuing:
  • Don't make a forum post about about getting bounties
Thanks for coming to my ted talk
Asemov [2270413]
That's brand new lol, at the time of the threads creation; there were no bounties even referencing his name.

Consequences of airing your dirty laundry on the forums.
EarthFireMonkey [2620167]
-Wanted to edit because a lot of people are misunderstanding. I can care less lmao. I thought it was funny..-

The phrase is 'I couldn't care less' or sometimes 'I can't care less"

I.e. this is the least I could care, my caring couldn't get any lower.

By saying I can care less, implies you actually care quite alot.
-Atlas- [14297]
Only a game?

Torn is LIFE!!!

But seriously, you were probably good before posting this thread as it would've died down and people would've moved on. They likely still will, but it is going to be longer now. Good luck to you.

Do Midknight proud and endure the suffering.