Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

hey guys

Started by Goku [1951650] on in Graveyard.

19 replies · 361 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
15
Likes on archived posts
22
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

Most-liked replies

Goku [1951650]
i just came on the forums as i occasionally do, and do you know what i said to myself?

"damn these posts are ass! they could use a bit more ass though."

and so here i am, in this thread we shall discuss many things, however i would like to start with one important thing

what happened to the jr mcchicken from mcdonalds?

you see, back in my day, it used to be that you could head into any old mick daniels, and find yourself a nice scrumptious meal. a feast even, for less than 10$. im talking like 4/5 of these bad boys, hot and ready to go. with their special signature mcchicken sauce, and the healthy dumping of lettuce they add. its a real treat.

but nowadays, you go to mcdougals and what do you find? the jr. mcchicken is like. 3$ without tax added on, this is literally insanity. how are we going to be able to feed our wives and children?

i for one say we do something about it, for too long our people (humanity) have suffered in silence.

we deserve good cheap mcchickens,

we deserve

to truly live.

thank you
booby [2245352]
i miss the chicken little from kfc tbh

f**k the new "we will put a chicken strip in a stale bun and charge you 4$"
SoullessGinger4 [2942996]
My grandfather used to bitch about a burger costing a $1 when he “used to get a bigger burger than that for .25! I can’t believe you people pay so much for THAT.”


I guess what I’ve trying to say is, ok gramps.
Asemov [2270413]
I remember leaving the gym, finding a toonie in my gym bag and snagging a junior ranch chicken sandwich with no ranch (I wanted the bacon) to scarf down on my walk home.

now adays a toonie won’t even get you a lazy ass wrap.
Yarrow [2668259]
here for quality shitpost

But in reality- I go to taco bell because they still have decent sized burritos for $1 and $2
Asemov [2270413]
I'm surprised nobody in McDonalds marketing team sees what I see when I look at that.

There's no way in hell nobody saw it.