[image: i.ibb.co]
I participated in the 2022 christmas duke dump event, used a stack of E during his biggest drop.
The problem is I have been scavenger for... almost a full year now.
Even though I've gone up in rank as an accomplice much higher than just dump finds. rank 9000 vs 5800
Does anyone know if scavenger title takes item value into account? I did find like 6 poison mistletoe and some other worthwhile things that event.
But otherwise I haven't searched the dump at all in 10 months.
I participated in the 2022 christmas duke dump event, used a stack of E during his biggest drop.
The problem is I have been scavenger for... almost a full year now.
Even though I've gone up in rank as an accomplice much higher than just dump finds. rank 9000 vs 5800
Does anyone know if scavenger title takes item value into account? I did find like 6 poison mistletoe and some other worthwhile things that event.
But otherwise I haven't searched the dump at all in 10 months.