Hurt someone's stomach stuck
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
if you missing hits, use pepper spray or tear gas. If you dying fast use flash/smoke. For both case fight while no drug debuff is on
I finish the george mission from 3 days ago and i dont have new missions why?
Check the right of geroge. Duke should be starting to give you missions now.
Once you reach level 5 you will unlock mission from Anonymous. After completing those you will advance to Duke missions.
https://wiki.torn.com/wiki/Mission#Anonymous
https://wiki.torn.com/wiki/Mission#Anonymous
How do I get the Springfield 1911
yeah same. I've reached level 3 but george has stopped giving me any further missions