Hello, I am looking for a preferably female spouse to share a Private Island with. Anyone interested? I I vow to avenge my spouse in any way, shape or form, and help them in any way I possibly can.
Looking for spouse.
Started by Honka [3081544] on in Properties.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 53 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
This will probably get graved since it's not a guide so might want to post this in general discussion. Here's a guide from JesseJ on how to get a spouse though! New players guide to getting married | Tutorials & Guides | TO… (torn.com)
Mentions: New players guide to getting married
Weirdly enough Torn convention is to post it in the property forum (since people often marry for merits and to split the cost of living)
True, forgot about that odd dynamic
Spouse wanted chip in Y can...
Moved to property forum.