Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking For Employees

Started by Hound12321 [2322990] on in Company Recruitment.

4 replies · 47 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
15 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
Hound12321 [2322990]
Hello.

I am looking for anyone looking to make some cash Twin Feller's Mechanic Shop is hiring any new comers that need a job starting pay is 1k a day right now but the pay will go up once the company starts making money I'd love to have anyone who is willing to be active I'm hoping I can get the company to the point where i can pay all my employees at least 100k minimum please come make Twin Feller a good Mechanic Shop.

Thank you.