chadizzy in the hizzy feeling dizzy your mother here sucking on my glizzy while I jizzy after that I drank a fizzy then a fool said he tough and I said is he. Yo bitch on her kneesy acting tizzy so i slapped that bitch cuz i told her I was busy.???
Bars
Started by ChAD_gOOdMaN [3060927] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 45 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
K
The Notorious B.I.G., also known as Biggie Smalls, was known for his impressive freestyling ability, often creating rhymes on the spot.
As for the above poster, it's important to remember that everyone has their own unique style and potential for growth. Offering constructive feedback can be helpful, but it's also crucial to encourage creativity and passion in any artistic pursuit.
Unfortunately this is just shit. Also wrong forum.
As for the above poster, it's important to remember that everyone has their own unique style and potential for growth. Offering constructive feedback can be helpful, but it's also crucial to encourage creativity and passion in any artistic pursuit.
Unfortunately this is just shit. Also wrong forum.
21 posts and zero karma. Now there's a surprise.
Graved - Low quality/spam