What's the point of hospitalization when attacking someone?
Hospitalization
Started by Ygreck [3099329] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Insi [2034939]
· 7 likes ·
If it's someone you care about like a friend or faction member, you click hospitalize to send them to the doctor right away, allowing them to get the best medical care available
If it's someone you care about like a friend or faction member, you click hospitalize to send them to the doctor right away, allowing them to get the best medical care available
Sending them to the doctor faster has a 25% chance of increasing your maximum life, so try to get hospitalized as much as possible
You have to hosp for bounties and retaliations to count. Sometimes you hosp during wars and duke contracts as well. Other than that, it's just that extra little f-you to someone you just beat down.
To make them unable to play the game without substantial use of their medical cooldown.
Personally, I hospitalize active people overseas while they are online in order to grieve them and to remind my victims thay I'm stronger than them. I turn stealth attacking off for this purpose.
Personally, I hospitalize active people overseas while they are online in order to grieve them and to remind my victims thay I'm stronger than them. I turn stealth attacking off for this purpose.
In RW, it makes them use more med cd/revs to get out of hosp, or render them useless for 4 hours or more if they have max med cd and low rev chance.
Outside of RW, its either to claim bounties or annoying your enemy out of a personal grudge, though others opt for mugging instead
Outside of RW, its either to claim bounties or annoying your enemy out of a personal grudge, though others opt for mugging instead