Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Project Z

Started by LunaKimXo [2738137] on in Roleplay.

11 replies · 98 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
12
Authority score
8 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
LunaKimXo [2738137]
An alarm blared throughout the facility,
waking you up. Something was going on.

You look around the room, not even being
able to remember your name, or why
you’re here.

You exit the room and look around, seeing
some other rooms, all locked.

For a moment, the alarm stopped, and was
replaced by an announcement tannoy

”User Alert. Fire contamination sealed
in zone C. Residential areas R, Y, V, F and L.
Contamination Detected. Repeat. Contamination
detected. Please seek security personnel”

The speakers then produced a short static sound,
as the lights around you flickered.

There was something going on here. But what?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heya peeps, felt like making something different.
you won’t need to make a character with the
usual template that I put in most of my RPs, ofc.

Anyways. Would be glad to see people join, Ty. <3


Ofc, as stated above, there are numerous residential
areas throughout the facility. This will be a bit of a
escape room kinda thing, but with a twist. Of which
you’ll find out about soon.

You wake up, remembering nothing about yourself, or
your past, etcetera. All you know is that you need to

escape this place. But where to start?


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Anyways, thanks for joining. Let the escape begin.
LunaKimXo [2738137]
“Ugh, the f-ck?”
I shake my head, having a
massive headache, being
enhanced by the pure blue
walls.

”Hello?! Anyone there??”
Gameplayer75 [2805181]
"What?!" an echoed voice from somewhere nearby.

Someone is near me. A fellow colleague perhaps? I quickly grab my briefcase and head towards that voice. I can see someone having a headache. I have to make sure they were not afflicted with unknown contamination.

I approached the concerning fellow and I asked, "What is your current condition right now?"

I waited for an answer.
LunaKimXo [2738137]
“I’m… I don’t know… my head
hurts, I feel like shit, and I cant
remember a damn thing. Do you
know where the hell we are?”
Gameplayer75 [2805181]
Memory loss? Headache?

This fellow seems to suffer a concussion but there is no clear indication of that symptom. Other than the fact that we're alone. This fellow is suspicious.

I answered, "Currently we're in the corridor of Residential Area L. I had to contact with the security personels and follow the protocol. Your symptom is abnormal. You have to come with me."

I lend out my hand casually but stayed on my guard. People like this person are a threat, especially if they don't know themselves.
LunaKimXo [2738137]
“The f-ck you mean. I’m not going
anywhere. Why am I supposed to
trust you”

The woman sighed.
”and what the hell do you have in
that damned case”
Gameplayer75 [2805181]
"Anesthetic, Medical Bandages, in cases of emergency." I answered bluntly.

This woman is certainly on edge. Her attitude is not like the rest of my colleagues. I may anesthetize her a small shot of anesthesia to calm her down. But vigilance like hers may prove useful.

"There is currently contamination ongoing in this area. I suggest you find a personal protective equipment to protect yourself from any contaminants. I can spare you my face mask but the rest of the equipment you have to look for yourself. My advice: Do not touch anyone who is sick. Follow the protocol." I said to that woman who I will call D-215. I have to find the rest of my colleauges.
LunaKimXo [2738137]
“What the f-ck? N- no… I… my best bet here is
getting the f-ck out of this place. And the first step
on that is the security room”
The woman shook her head and stepped back
Gameplayer75 [2805181]
"Then I bid you good luck. Because you won't able to bypass the electronic locks without the guard key." I said.

It seems to be pointless to talk to D-215 any further. "Remember my advice." I said. I left her alone and began my search for my colleagues.

I looked for them in their rooms but there are no signs about them. It is like almost everyone disappeared. I've observed the security cameras up on the ceiling. They move and they have green light. This give me the sense of safety. I then first looked for a terminal to contact with the others. I got connected to the server with my account and saw a few list of names appeared on the screen.

Dr. Scheingber Douglas, he is here? I tried contacting him, but weirdly enough, he isn't answering. I tried the other names but to no avail. I am no computer technician, but I can tell that this terminal is busted. I have to get a higher level security key in the Residential L Lobby. I have to becareful of the contamination if I were to proceed. Let's find the personal protective equipment back in the changing room.
ijinyu [3058247]
*Wakes up drowsy and disoriented*
"f-ck is happening? what's all this..noise?"

*Would exit the room cautiously looking the corners*
"Better stay quiet for now..."
Gameplayer75 [2805181]
It is evident that this phenomenon is absurd.

I can't find one single soul. All I found is some samples that concluded that there are presence of people here. For example this half-eaten burrito on the ground. It is wrong to drop food on the hallway, let alone waste the resources. I've also took the time to look through files and documents all around the Residential L.

Some of the documents were dated three days ago. I had never seen anymore recent news. Most of the documents refer to some insight about our experiment, Project Z. There is nothing much of note other than the observations and biotech engineering. What do stood out to me is this piece of paper I am holding.

AeGhz2323Vbz08
Todays' code

This is a code referring to the locked terminal I have come across. The lobby terminal to be exact. I may able to unlock doors from there and gain access. Yet something about the lack of people makes me unnerving. I looked left and right and saw nothing. My anxiousness seems to be taking toll to my mental health. I have to find the others.
Gouge_Potato [2913452]
*wakes up in the medical ward*
"Wait, where am I?" I think to myself as I swing my legs off of the bed and place my feet on the ground.
"Hello?!" I don't exactly shout, but my voice sounds loud compared to the silence around me. Somewhere in the distance I can hear the sound of people moving, now and then I can almost imagine I can hear somebody calling out
"Is there anybody here?" *looks down to see military fatigues being worn* "I must probably be in the army, or something. Where is my equipment then?"