Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

True Crime Section.

Started by Con [2808115] on in Suggestions.

0 replies · 12 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
22 / 100
Con [2808115]
I’m sure there are lots of people interested or like to keep up with the true crime genre. Maybe it’s podcasts, YouTube, Reddit, conspiracies or otherwise.


I would have considered posting various topics in all N/R, however just like paranormal or science, I understand it may be a topic that people may not want to see whilst causally browsing.
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Just like the role playing section isn’t my thing, it’s good they have a home. However being a crime game in and of itself my guess is many would levitate towards the topic. [/background]


[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Personally I would be interested in various true crime stories, investigations etc. which is what I’d hope the use of the section would be. [/background]



Thoughts?