Im doing a give away edvd ,1mil,500k,400k gun,
Giveaway
Started by firewolfboy [2862041] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 24
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Whats up
I wanna join
I wanna join
What’s your game? Or is it just a give away I’ll join too
Somebody say 'free stuff'?
im in
pick me pls
Sure
Count me in
' give away ' to meeeee
Hi, I wanna join
Me want to join too
I would love a free item. :DDD
Free item and I'm in! :D
What is the catch??
why did this get downvoted lol
ill join
Hello
Sure, I'll join
What have I got to do
Let's do this thing! Game on!