127 replies · 5.57k views · thread synced · 4 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:128 / 128 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
128
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
50 / 100
Story score
70 / 100
Engagement score
84 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Matty_h[48911]
· 36 likes · That’s sounds like something a whiny little bitch would say
BitchCutter[2628168]
· 36 likes · My best day in torn was the day that PT told me there wasn't a place for me there anymore. I knew xanty wanted really bad to overtake NS as #2 fac in the power rankings, so I joined NS …
Aureleus[2745190]
· 30 likes · Little bit of context here: You weren't kicked for saving a chain, you were kicked for risking a chain in order to chase the chain saver merit. it was a critical point in the war, you'd asked a dozen times …
My in game wife has had some nasty faction kicks. She got kicked from vigilantes and couldn't get them to give her the 200m+ she had in the vault. Recently got kicked from Wolverines even though she was there for almost two years because they decided she wasn't going to participate in their upcoming chain enough (She is fully stacked and was buying fhcs)
I just get kicked for inactivity lol
Also got caught up in the Sacred Flame / Ashes of Eden drama a few years back but that's a whole story
Right? Unless it’s some critical moment in a war or something? I can’t imagine kicking one of my newer members because they wanted to get a chain merits and my faction more respect just cause I wanted it to die sooner XD. Must be a psycho path like you said. Or I’m missing context. Either or I’m giggling.
I've only been kicked because of mindless noobs that can't handle how great I am.
That said, on topic. Most amusing was my departure from PT... I was asked to leave to avoid being kicked.
Reason: A socially awkward PT member that asked me to add her on facebook and asked to meet up with me, got weirded out when I was finally downtown with friends and I asked her to meet up with me an my friends... which was her idea in the first place.
My best day in torn was the day that PT told me there wasn't a place for me there anymore. I knew xanty wanted really bad to overtake NS as #2 fac in the power rankings, so I joined NS family where I have been dedicated to doing anything I can to make sure that never happens. Truly love it here, the people are amazing and supportive and I'm so thankful for the day ghostfacers made up some weird ass interpretation of PT rules to say I couldn't bounty somebody who was in no way allied to PT.
Didn't enjoy being there so much anyway, though I made a few friends that I continued to stay in touch with in my time there, PT is honestly creepy af.
I remember being the IBB leader when it was first released, people were lined up like crazy, with a 5 minute timer between each person. At IBB, we had a lineup for ~15 people meaning a minimum of 75 minutes if there are no interruptions or accidental hits.
People got a little pissy at the time if you came in when it wasn't your turn.
@OP: Depending on past experiences and length of time in the faction, I probably would have kicked you too. (Assuming it was a chain saver merit steal on release day)
I got kicked from my very first faction when I was 2 days old for not participating in a chain...because I did not know they were a thing. Totally justified, but confusing at the time. I have no clue what the factions name was.
Unnamed199cz[2783125] · #18 · edited
under letting it die on purpose i dont think it was chain saver but also it could be, also if it was in was and they needed the chain to die to make new chain instantly when they can i also can see why someone was mad but still doing one hit.. idk if that is that bad for kick