On Friday 20/10/23 I placed a 1 bill bet on Rotherham vs Ipswich, however the game was abandoned due to bad weather and my bet hasn’t been returned. Can anyone help or know when it should refunded to me?
Game abandoned
Started by zzNathanzz [1801974] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 19
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 12
- Likes on archived posts
- 30
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 65 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 66 / 100
Most-liked replies
- JackKelly [2271177]
· 7 likes ·
if bets are voided, then the original stake is returned. - Madvillain [2496820]
· 6 likes ·
I very rarely reply to anything in the forum's, but when I do..... I'm wrong :D - flare [2195157] Officer
· 2 likes ·
Is the game still not refunded? In that case make a post in bugs and issues https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=forums&f=19&b=0&a=0
If a game is abandoned, all bets are void. Sorry but your 50m is gone. Just stick 100m on the next one to recoup :)
if bets are voided, then the original stake is returned.
It will be returned soon, if not, post in Bugs & Issues or message a staff.
for me games that had been canceled or rescheduled, the cash was returned after 48 hours
Oops, sorry. I honestly thought that would lose the money. You would irl right?
no, the money would be returned or if on an accumulator that game would be removed and the rest would continue, but general rule of thumb you get your money back
I very rarely reply to anything in the forum's, but when I do.....
I'm wrong :D
I'm wrong :D
with that logic, if you replied often you would be always right
The balance has been returned. Thanks everyone
why would they take your money if the match never played? thats like illegal, what country do you live in
Bump
Is the game still not refunded? In that case make a post in bugs and issues
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=forums&f=19&b=0&a=0
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=forums&f=19&b=0&a=0
yeah in case this happens again, post in bugs and issues
Just literally been refunded. Thanks
Why does it say this thread was started on 08:33:54 - 25/07/23 (2 months ago), but the date for the game in question is Friday 20/10/23?
Did you edit and ask the same question about a different game 2 months later? Did you get your money from the first game? How long did each take?
Did you edit and ask the same question about a different game 2 months later? Did you get your money from the first game? How long did each take?
He did: “[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Posted on 15:46:08 - 25/07/23 (2 months ago)[/background]
The balance has been returned. Thanks everyone”
And OP, don’t do that. It’s confusing as hell to everyone.
I, too, was confused
Yes sorry my bad, I had the same issue 2 months ago with a game being abandoned and having to wait a few days for it to be returned. So thought I’d just edit my old post instead of starting another.