61 replies · 1.26k views · thread synced · 4 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:62 / 62 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
62
Discussion span
→
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
64 / 100
Engagement score
77 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Taxxon[882264]
· 48 likes · You have an issue with wanting attention, clearly shown by this thread. I blocked you over 3 months ago and yet here we are. Stop spamming and derailing my threads Prwrld disliked your post Amusing Ways to be kicked from …
dregzis[3016711]
· 26 likes · I would’ve loved to tell you, but unfortunately chats aren’t working on mobile :(
Catarchy[2632824]
· 19 likes · why so many people lately are trying to get in halloween chain lists? calm the f**k down people, there is room for everyone in the hospital...
Prwrld[2937519] · #1
I know y'all must have been excited about the release of chat 2.0 ( just kidding, haha). But let's take a break from that (cause it so f**in boring to be reading same subject over and over again) and discuss this.
Is it wrong to disliked a post on the forum cause i just did and this is what i got in return for disliking a post.
I don't see why you had to go dislike all of his post's. I was arguing with the guy earlier, and still didn't dislike anything because it's not like he was saying anything wrong. He was simply voicing an opinion contrary to mine.
If you really wanna bother disliking one is usually enough, and if you wanna mass dislike some people get mad.
I also dont see why this had to be a thread. If you wanna dislike go dislike. If you wanna resolve an issue though posting on gd is rarely the answer.
That depends; did you downvote them because they were saying something that’s verifiably wrong, or did you downvote all their posts because you disagreed with their opinion?
19:12:07 - 23/10/23 You bailed benjd93 out of jail for $243,162 19:12:02 - 23/10/23 You bailed lilcaygeon out of jail for $355,509 19:11:55 - 23/10/23 You bailed bennyca out of jail for $287,280
I'm conflicted. On one hand, you disliked all his posts so you should probably expect retaliation. On the other hand, all of those posts deserved dislikes. I think you should just accept you're a martyr for justice.