Reserved
Posts archived: 367 / 367 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
...
bump
Miss when graphics forum was filled with art like this. Each artist with their own style. Now im just a silent lurker in graphics forum.
55 - 100m, least let me get one runa :p
Why still so many sigs not posted.. seems rushed if theres this many still not up a week plus in
Why still so many sigs not posted.. seems rushed if theres this many still not up a week plus in
Thanks Euph- updated!
25+ joints will drop, apologies for any delays super duper busy IRL
Someone said "but you're online fam go make some sigs" - I need my specific laptop to design ;(
It'll be worth it, I've yet to tell a lie :)
25+ joints will drop, apologies for any delays super duper busy IRL
Someone said "but you're online fam go make some sigs" - I need my specific laptop to design ;(
It'll be worth it, I've yet to tell a lie :)
I had about 20 chats open before this new update, if I didn't open or reply to yours PLEASE send again, whatever it was!!!
Painful with the chat 2.0 drop lmao Get your hands in the pots folks go go go-
Party people be bumping up this threeeeead yo! (Maybe for the next auction, we make a discord- That's something I __can__ help with!)
:o Looks awesome, please tell me he'll be entering with a sig
FANCYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY=
just in case anyone has tried to chat me, it doesnt work for me so mail me instead
52 - 40m
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)][/background]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]ALL PENDING LISTINGS LAUNCHING TOMORROW [/background]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]HALLOWEEK- DAY 1[/background]
where's ours??? :(
Oh f**king hell
SPOOKY BUMP
INCOMING