Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Suitcase problem

Started by namiran [2744962] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 46 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

IceColdCola [1822744] ×1 namiran [2744962] ×1

namiran [2744962]
Device: OPPO CPH2159 Android: 13 App version: 1.9.35


Hey, so I think I bought large suitcase before, but now in item the suitcase I have is only medium suitcase, but the capacity up to 8 when normal capacity is only 4 and add from medium suitcase only 3 right? But I got 8 capacity, and that's I remember I bought large suitcase for 10m but what appear in items is medium suitcase but with effect from large suitcase.....please can it be fixed?
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
11:10:16 - 16/10/23 namiran bought 1x Medium Suitcase on IceColdCola's bazaar at $10,100,000 each for a total of $10,100,000
You fell for a scam, try reading the confirmation messages that the game provides to you:

[image: i.imgur.com]

Medium suitcase is only providing you with +3 capacity on top of your default capacity of 5 items.

Thanks!

Mentions: IceColdCola [1822744] · namiran [2744962]