Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chat bug

Started by namiran [2744962] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 14 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100

Most-liked replies

namiran [2744962]
Device: OPPO CPH2159 Android: 13 App version: 1.9.35



Sorry to bother you staff but it seem I already got connection server issue for almost 1 hour and still happening, it's happen to everyone or what?
Awesome-O [2356036]
I get this often
I open torn on another browser and I can post
Then that browser has the connection issue and I go back the the first browser and I can then post ther