Help me! I have been made enemies by some idiot yesterday or today. For nothing. I don't want enemies.
Enemies
Started by Cyberpunk_2077 [3126390] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 18 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 43 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
Sorry bud this games gonna be like that, pro tip don’t trash talk others or else once you lose the green leaf people are gonna attack you a lot
I want to. let that enemy disappear
I haven't done anything bad!
I doing bad nothing! I doing bad nothing! I doing bad nothing! I doing bad nothing! I doing bad nothing! I doing bad nothing! I doing bad nothing! I doing bad nothing! I doing bad nothing! I doing bad nothing! I doing bad nothing! I doing bad nothing! I doing bad nothing! I doing bad nothing! I doing bad nothing! I doing bad nothing! I doing bad nothing! I doing bad nothing! I doing bad nothing! I doing bad nothing! I doing bad nothing! I doing bad nothing! I doing bad nothing! I doing bad nothing! I doing bad nothing! I doing bad nothing! I doing bad nothing! I doing bad nothing! I doing bad nothing! I doing bad nothing! I doing bad nothing! I doing bad nothing! I doing bad nothing! I doing bad nothing! I doing bad nothing! I doing bad nothing! I doing bad nothing! I doing bad nothing! I doing bad nothing! I doing bad nothing! I doing bad nothing! I doing bad nothing! I doing bad nothing! I doing bad nothing! I doing bad nothing! I doing bad nothing! I doing bad nothing! I doing bad nothing! I doing bad nothing! I doing bad nothing! I doing bad nothing! I doing bad nothing! I doing bad nothing! I doing bad nothing! I doing bad nothing! I doing bad nothing!
Not even 24 hours and already perm-fedded? The bright burn fast...
Wonder why? Probably used multiple accounts
Like you and Joe?
Non related