Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Api not connecting

Started by Posseidon [2850705] on in API Development.

4 replies · 105 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
50 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
Posseidon [2850705]
My trade calculator stopped working on torn pda, so i checked my api (not changed from last time it worked) but it keeps saying that there is no connection. I have internet access(i am in torn now). Can anybody please tell me what to do? I have cleared the app data but still no success
Posseidon [2850705]
So will that auto correct in a while? I trade and use that calculator and link to awh, im not able to now and its costing me money, so hopefully that will be fine soon