This is all just my own opinion but I feel like I have a few good points to share, so here. In true torn fashion we'll start with the bad lol!
bad points:
slow to load 'met' people (I'm on mobile)
Can't delete/clear recent chats??
Why is the afk/idle/online circle so freaking tiny?
Why is faction/company/global in one place? when I click the 3 lil people icon and it brings up the options for faction etc I either have to click on one of those chat and close it or not be able to clear it... can't even click on the page behind to close it. #why?
Why is there no personalisation? (Such as the navigation setting) For myself I literally never use global and I'm always using faction, why not make it so people can chose what's shown for them?
And finally, why have you guys not made it so I can highlight some texts in the chat, then scroll up a lil bit so I can highlight the rest of it WITHOUT me trying to copy the entire of the page behind the chat box
Send help my job as a recruiter has become more painful
I'm in torn after travelling to swizz, I still have swizz chat available? (Ik small bug)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The good points:
Seeing people's chat heads/Profile pic <--- dank
Seeing people online/idle/offline through the colours surrounding the chat head
Only allowing a small number of chatheads to stay (imo it's too small of a number rn)
Being able to see when a message was sent!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1000% things I missed out here so feel free to drop them down below and lemme know from your own experiences so far what you're liking/disliking
Imo as a lot of things in this quirky game we all play, it needs work. And just a lil pet peeve DONT release half finished updates to then update the updates.... are you a AAA developer now? xD
bad points:
slow to load 'met' people (I'm on mobile)
Can't delete/clear recent chats??
Why is the afk/idle/online circle so freaking tiny?
Why is faction/company/global in one place? when I click the 3 lil people icon and it brings up the options for faction etc I either have to click on one of those chat and close it or not be able to clear it... can't even click on the page behind to close it. #why?
Why is there no personalisation? (Such as the navigation setting) For myself I literally never use global and I'm always using faction, why not make it so people can chose what's shown for them?
And finally, why have you guys not made it so I can highlight some texts in the chat, then scroll up a lil bit so I can highlight the rest of it WITHOUT me trying to copy the entire of the page behind the chat box
Send help my job as a recruiter has become more painful
I'm in torn after travelling to swizz, I still have swizz chat available? (Ik small bug)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The good points:
Seeing people's chat heads/Profile pic <--- dank
Seeing people online/idle/offline through the colours surrounding the chat head
Only allowing a small number of chatheads to stay (imo it's too small of a number rn)
Being able to see when a message was sent!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1000% things I missed out here so feel free to drop them down below and lemme know from your own experiences so far what you're liking/disliking
Imo as a lot of things in this quirky game we all play, it needs work. And just a lil pet peeve DONT release half finished updates to then update the updates.... are you a AAA developer now? xD