I remember reading a guide about the max outcome off all the mods etc, but i cant seem to find it again ! Does anyone know were to find it ?
Guide fore Mods !
Started by HT-Kjartmann [32356] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
What do you mean by max outcome?
I know of this one that shows the price range of each. Not sure if thats what you're looking for.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=15979865&b=0&a=0
I know of this one that shows the price range of each. Not sure if thats what you're looking for.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=15979865&b=0&a=0
Mentions: Weapon mods guide
That was the one i was looking fore, thanks :)
Just an FYI to find things quick on the Guide List (from a computer) just hit Ctrl+F and type in the word.
For the Weapon Mod Guide, I normally type in mod, since there are only 2 results and the first on is this guide that was linked.
Hope this helps
For the Weapon Mod Guide, I normally type in mod, since there are only 2 results and the first on is this guide that was linked.
Hope this helps
Thank you soo much for reading the guides thread and asking about the guide threads.
Gentleman, we may just get out of this alive after all!
Gentleman, we may just get out of this alive after all!